Monday, July 17, 2006

the beginnings of something...


Takoma Station:: I was late and waiting for the train after visiting the Washington National Opera for a ball gown fitting. (Fancy sounding isn't it?) I wanted a new photo for my phone wallpaper. I guess this is the moment I took this endeavor from accidental to purposeful.


Wheaton Station:: This is my everyday return from work. It's a three minute ride if I don't walk at all and it gives me plenty of time to take photos. I have more than a few photos of my assent on this escalator. I'm trying to break out of a rut.


Wheaton Station:: Escalator repairs. After months of repairs the center escalator at Wheaton is finally fixed. These blurry cones blocked it's use for some time.


Wheaton Station:: A blurry descent into Wheaton Metro station. The blur, I'm sure, reflected my personal state. I'm not a morning person. My ride to work is really more about getting to freshly brewed coffee than the office. ;^) Posted by Picasa

No comments: